Representing almost 700 members of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association located from Renfrew to Hawkesbury, including Ottawa, we are the Eastern District of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association.
With many years of eager volunteers’ investment at its heart, the District and its executive committee act to:
- Support the Mission of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Support, coordinate and promote events that help Eastern Ontario physiotherapists Learn from each other.
- Be a Resource for members to support professional engagement that is relevant to the world of physiotherapy practice in Eastern Ontario.
- Provide a local Network and Community of physiotherapists in the District.
The following District executive committee members continue the work begun by the dedicated volunteers before them:
- Co-Presidents: Alice Lee and Heather Burridge
- Chair of Communications: Rachel Goard
- Treasurer: Priyanka Banerjee-Guenette
- Events Coordinator: Elyse Pratt-Johnson
- Education Chair: Alisha Squires
- Public Relations Chair: vacant
- Secretary: Margot Catizzone
- Ottawa Physio Race Chair: Mireille Charette
- Student Representatives: Chantal L’Heureux and Elizabeth Sylvestre
Get involved today! Contact us at
for more details.